Friday, January 26, 2007

Forgive my tardiness in posting...

I'm terribly sick - I have an aweful cold. I suppose this week is better than next (considering I have my doctoral defense next Friday). I'm working on my defense statement, a short presentation that I give at the start of the defense, and it's coming along. I'm not sure if it makes any sense, considering how cobweb-y (cobwebby?) my brain is.

So, I'm getting better, and I'm hoping to write a couple of pages today and finish up the presentation. God help me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I join you in the cold department. I'm not sure why God has her finger on the "smite" button this week, first with the sprained ankle and now with the awful cold two days before my presiding at the Memorial Service, but blah. You have my prayers for healing and for Friday.