Sunday, May 07, 2006

A friend from the past...

I got an email from a friend today that I haven't heard from in a while. Actually, I've heard from a couple of people recently that I haven't heard from in a long time. This was a surprise, though, because he found me by my website. And he called me "quite a scholar"! Nice. Anyway, Kev, nice to hear from you.

As for all you other people who know me and pass by this blog, leave comments or take a look at my website (the address is in another post below) and CLICK ON THE AD ABOVE AND DO SOME CLICKING WHILE YOU'RE THERE. Then I'll make money (not really a lot of money, but I want to see how much I can make).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll start clicking for you in the near future. Oh, and I've added you to my blogroll. Maybe you'll do the same for me? :)

lamland.blogspot.com