Sunday, September 26, 2010

Investing in Providence

Please considering supporting Christian higher education in Canada. Providence College provides excellent university-level education from a Christian perspective. I am the program coordinator for the Communications and Media major at Providence, and have done so for the last 2 years. I also teach most of the courses in the major. It is a great place to learn about the media that we invest in, and the highly visual world around us. For more information on how to give to Providence, go here.

1 comment:

Cristina Bilich said...

This has nothing to do with your post, though i read it and I agree..

In response to the comment you left me....I Wish I was in your class..Once More With Feeling is absolutely my favorite episode! Hope everyone is well and I'm sure you are overwhelmingly happy to have your girls back safe <3