Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Final revisions to Final submission (Finally)

I'm just getting around to finishing the final final final revisions to my dissertation. Everything has been accepted now (the minor revisions requested by the defense committee are done and fine) and I'm going through the whole thing checking for last minute spelling mistakes or little grammar things (I've found a few tense problems). Plus I'm checking the page numbers and exporting the whole thing to .pdf to be able to publish a book using Lulu.com. Interestingly, McGill does not give the student a bound copy of the doctoral dissertation. So I'll do it myself.

It's really cold today.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the final revision. You now have to celebrate with a couple of "steamers" LOL. And yes, it sure is cold!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Nicholas!

Nicholas Greco said...

Thanks for the kind words. I should have the whole thing done and submitted by this coming Monday evening.