Monday, August 14, 2006

Done

I'm submitting today. Everything is ready to go and I just have to sign some forms with my advisor, and hand in my 7 copies this afternoon.

Then I have to go to the dentist.

As for the printing process, it was smoother than I expected. Unfortunately, we had some page numbering problems (changes we made that didn't seem to stick - weird), and other corrections that didn't register. This morning, when I printed out a copy for myself, one of the photos didn't show up, so I had to fix that. When the final document is cleared post-defense, I'll have to go through it pretty completely to make sure that everything is right.

Anyway, now I wait for the defense, which should happen some time before Christmas.

Would anyone like to write a couple of post-doctoral fellowship applications for me?

No comments: