Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Update on the Disney DVDs

I finally got those Disney DVDs I was ranting about the other day. I actually called Amazon and requested a replacement, and the batch I got yesterday was the replacement. The first batch is being enjoyed by someone else, I guess. Thankfully, I received them finally, so I'm happy.

I must say that I really like the wildlife stories. Although I don't necessarily find animal stories fascinating, what is really great is how these things are put together. The music is absolutely fabulous, truly showing examples of "mickey mousing" (no pun intenden), a technique where the music is in sync with the action on the screen. It's great.

Today might be an application day, with the possibility of me completing 4 applications! Imagine me doing work!

No comments: